- Your personal information that you submit via the registration form
- Your messages that you save at Treasuremytext
- Associated information you build up through your use of the site (Contacts, Friends, Preferences)
- Log Files including IP addresses, ISP, OS, browser and other standard log file data.
You can update, or delete your information at any time.
We do not collect:
- Payment Information
- Credit Card Details
- Home addresses
All payments are made via PayPal and we do not have access to, or store any such information on our servers.
We store all information:
- On servers in secure hosting facilities
- In technically secured environments e.g. using SSL where appropriate
- With restricted access in our offices
We share the following information:
- Community interaction - Treasuremytext.com is a community web application. Features of the site enable users to share content with other users. This activity of sharing information via SMS, and by using the Text Stream features within the site; and the appearance of SMS messages, usernames and countries on the homepage and Text Stream is the responsibility of users.
- Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable) - We may share aggregated demographic information with existing and future partners and advertisers. We may share information about our users for example, the number of registered users, and demographic information, where we have it with third parties for marketing purposes. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Message Contents (non-personally identifiable) - We may share statistical information about anonymous message contents for data analytics purposes. We will not share message content data for public use or for republishing.
- Page Content Information - Pages on Treauremytext may display adverts (powered by Google Ads, or a similar service).
We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties.
We display the following information publicly on Treasuremytext:
- Inbound messages - are briefly displayed on the homepage (in abbreviated form) (unless this feature is disabled in a user’s profile)
- Usernames appear next to messages on the homepage
- User’s country appears next to messages on the homepage
- Messages sent to the site then moved to a user’s Text Stream (this is public unless a user opts for this to be private)
- Your phone number: messages you sent out from Treasuremytext by you are sent from your own mobile phone number
We get in touch with you in the following ways:
- A ‘welcome to the service’ email
- Password resets (if requested)
- Rare service announcements (relating to for example but not limited to, service outages, fixes, and new features)
- Confirmation of deletion of account (if requested)
- Responses to Customer Support queries
- An invitation to join the service (an ‘Invite’ email if initiated by a member of Treasuremytext)
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding.
Notification of Changes
For more information contact: support(place a sign here)treasuremytext.com